Before your visit
Are you feeling well? What about the people you live with? If so, you’re welcome to visit Inveraray Castle & Gardens. Do you or the people around you have flu- or common cold-like symptoms? If so, please postpone your visit and check government guidance.
We recommend purchasing tickets in advance, although this is not a requirement at this time. Ticket holders can gain entry by providing their booking reference and name on arrival.
During your visit
We promise to keep you safe by:
- Limiting the number of people in the venue
- Using a one-way system in smaller areas of the castle
- Patrolling the castle and monitoring visitor activity
- Increased cleaning throughout the venue
We ask in return that you:
- Don't visit if you feel unwell
- Continue to maintain a distance from others
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after using the facilities
- Use the hand sanitiser stations around the property
- Be kind to one another