The castle opens 30 March. Individual and group tickets available. We will be closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays except for pre-booked groups of 20 or more.
Before your visit
Are you feeling well? What about the people you live with? If so, you’re welcome to visit Inveraray Castle & Gardens. Do you or the people around you have flu- or common cold-like symptoms? If so, please postpone your visit and check government guidance.
We recommend purchasing tickets in advance, although this is not a requirement at this time. Ticket holders can gain entry by providing their booking reference and name on arrival.
During your visit
We promise to keep you safe by:
- Limiting the number of people in the venue
- Using a one-way system in smaller areas of the castle
- Patrolling the castle and monitoring visitor activity
- Increased cleaning throughout the venue
We ask in return that you:
- Don't visit if you feel unwell
- Continue to maintain a distance from others
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after using the facilities
- Use the hand sanitiser stations around the property
- Be kind to one another
Are all visitor areas open?Yes, all rooms are open as usual with the addition of an accessible exhibition room on the ground floor - new for 2022!
AccessibilityThe tour route includes multiple sets of stairs, including a low-height winding staircase, and it is not possible to avoid the stairs. For full accessibility information, please read our Accessibility Guide below. The tour route is accessible for familes with young children, buggies can be left on the ground floor during the upstairs visit.
Scottish Government Guidelines
Please always check the government website for the latest guidance - https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/
For further information please contact Inveraray Castle on 01499 302203, email email@example.com or ENQUIRE via our online form.