CASTLE OPEN | Thursday - Monday, 10:00 - 17:00
2023 General Admission
Castle & Gardens
Family (2 Adults & 3 Children)
Private Tour Guide
£5.00 parking charge for non-castle/gardens visitors
Terms and Conditions apply - visit www.inveraray-castle.com/terms
Prepare for your visit
Reserve your tickets
Download our app
Check the weather
Frequently Asked Questions
Please view our full Accessibility Guide and contact the Estate Office on 01499 302203 if you have any further questions.
You can book your visit here.
We welcome dogs to join you on a walk around the estate and woodland walks, but there are some areas where they are not permitted. Please familiarise yourself with these areas before your visit:
Dogs are welcome: on the estate, woodland walks, and the castle fosse including the Tearoom outdoor seating when kept on a lead.
Dogs are not permitted: inside the castle, formal gardens, Tearoom or Gift Shop. This is with the exception of assistance dogs.
Please be responsible
- Always keep your dog on a lead. This is for safety and the protection of wildlife and livestock on the estate. This is particularly important during lambing season, as ewes and their lambs can become distressed and die.
- Clean up after your dog and either take away or use the dog waste bins across the estate.
- Do not leave dogs unattended in cars, especially during warm days or if they are in distress. We will always try to find the owners but reserve the right to report dogs in distress to the SSPCA.
- Historic Houses members
- ASVA members
- Blue-badge holders
- National Art Pass holders
- British Armed Forces
- Young Scot Card holders
- Friends of our Archives
- Inveraray residents
- Clan Campbell Society members.
Argyll Estates is a working Estate - The Estate reserve the right to close any or all of the walks/roads for management purposes and for the safety of visitors due to livestock farming, deer management, or forestry operations.
Please contact us for more information and to book.
To keep our artefacts safe and with consideration to all our visitors uninterrupted enjoyment, we do not allow tripods, selfie sticks or flash photography.